Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maryam Birthday Around The Corner

My little princess will turn 2 on 27th this month. I am thinking to give her a birthday party but hubby said she too young to understand about the party. Actually, for Umar we only gave him birthday party when he turned 3...before we just bought cake and celebrate within us only....

My sweet princess Maryam
Habislah impian nak order cake cantik2...fondant icing cake....kesian Maryam...my fren Jem suggested this blog..http://rizqcakes.blogspot.com/....the cakes design were great!!!!

So my plan B is to go somewhere...somewhere not very far from KL of course...was thinking about eating seafood @ Bagan Lalang...that place oklah...biasa2, mcm port klang...may be i can book a hotel there @ Bagan Lalang....Seri Malaysia...

Maryam - thinking abt her coming birthday party
Hopefully my plan will come true...


w@nn

1 comment: